microblog 5 (I'm done!!! yahoo!!!!)
I finished my book ahead of schedule.
Not only was I expecting no way would I finish before the third blog was due, but I had no expectation of finishing the book by the predicted benchmark.
Previously I've been a speed reader, and I think that the fact that I only spent a couple of binge-reading days on this book is astounding. It took so long because this is a representations of my schedule for the past month or so.
Monday
Stage crew from 3-5 or from 5-9
Tuesday
GSA until 3:30
staying at school until 6:30 for guard, leaving at 9
Wednesday
Stage Crew After School until 4:45, leaves to go get dinner for Jazz Band, which ends at 8
Thursday
Staying after school until 6:30 for color gaurd
Friday
Stage Crew/ Jazz Band Competition
Saturday
9 am guard practice or a Guard Competition
Not only was I expecting no way would I finish before the third blog was due, but I had no expectation of finishing the book by the predicted benchmark.
Previously I've been a speed reader, and I think that the fact that I only spent a couple of binge-reading days on this book is astounding. It took so long because this is a representations of my schedule for the past month or so.
Monday
Stage crew from 3-5 or from 5-9
Tuesday
GSA until 3:30
staying at school until 6:30 for guard, leaving at 9
Wednesday
Stage Crew After School until 4:45, leaves to go get dinner for Jazz Band, which ends at 8
Thursday
Staying after school until 6:30 for color gaurd
Friday
Stage Crew/ Jazz Band Competition
Saturday
9 am guard practice or a Guard Competition
a gif to repesent how I feel about everyone's feeling that I'm overextended
Anyway, I haven't had a ton of time for reading.
BUT i finished anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!
This book is fascinating. Ordinarily, you can tell the basic plot progression and how the story will be expressed. However, Chabon expresses the climax of the story, the part that focuses on all the main characters in a sort of afterthought.
The storyline, ends, at December 6th 1941. It's astounding. The end of the book serves as a new beginning. The storyline could've properly ended with Joe leaving to fight in WWII and Sam Losing Tracy and Rosa being pregnant, but as opposed to an epilogue the ending serves as an epilogue except the storyline precedes. It's beautiful and incredible and fascinating and I love it.
It was s u ch a good book.
Funnily enough, I wanted to finish it way ahead of schedule so that I could have an apt amount of time to be able to read the nonfiction book and publish two big blogs about it. I told everyone that of course I would read as much as possible.
Whoops
I may or may not have not wanted to finish reading the book because I didn't want it to be over.
In conclusion, I will love Kavalier & Clay for the rest of my life.


No comments: