microblog 4 Sam Clay sneaks in with a man: SCANDAL
Welcome to Clickbait.
Here is a generator to distribute your handy dandy clickbait needs!
First, scroll through a reputable news source and see the Political Leader's name that shows up the most with the handy-dandy ctrl f feature.
Next, think of a vulgar act and then make it really really vague, and write scandal at the end.
So I have aptly named this mini blog.
I really enjoyed reading this book, and the queer representation is really making me really excited. It's really an interesting story, and the characters remind me of a parallel of my life. It's more like interesting jews in an up and coming world, that aren't necessarily conservative or based in the norms and regulations of the times.
I've noticed that while I read I get distracted thinking about how I am similar to some of the characters, or one of my friends and then I spiral. I know that most of Michael Chabon's books are made for different people in my life. Telegraph Avenue my father claims was made for him, whereas my mother thinks that Kavalier & Clay was made for her as well as I think it was made for me. There are parallels and different issues.
I really do love this book, it's fascinating and beautiful. I've noticed it's made me more finicky with my vocabulary and word usage. Earlier in this passage I wrote "make it really really vague" I spent like fifteen minutes specifically trying to find the perfect word.
Here is a generator to distribute your handy dandy clickbait needs!
First, scroll through a reputable news source and see the Political Leader's name that shows up the most with the handy-dandy ctrl f feature.
Next, think of a vulgar act and then make it really really vague, and write scandal at the end.
So I have aptly named this mini blog.
I really enjoyed reading this book, and the queer representation is really making me really excited. It's really an interesting story, and the characters remind me of a parallel of my life. It's more like interesting jews in an up and coming world, that aren't necessarily conservative or based in the norms and regulations of the times.
I've noticed that while I read I get distracted thinking about how I am similar to some of the characters, or one of my friends and then I spiral. I know that most of Michael Chabon's books are made for different people in my life. Telegraph Avenue my father claims was made for him, whereas my mother thinks that Kavalier & Clay was made for her as well as I think it was made for me. There are parallels and different issues.
I really do love this book, it's fascinating and beautiful. I've noticed it's made me more finicky with my vocabulary and word usage. Earlier in this passage I wrote "make it really really vague" I spent like fifteen minutes specifically trying to find the perfect word.
No comments: